1st Thursdays, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Live "Big Band" music and refreshments. $4.
All dance classes below are free, unless otherwise noted. Donations are not accepted. No partners are necessary for any of our dance classes.
Middle Eastern belly dance:
- Wednesdays, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Beginner: Mondays, 12:30 to 2 p.m.
- Intermediate/Advanced: Tuesdays, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Spanish Flamenco dance:
- Fridays, 9:15 to 10:15 a.m.
Come and learn the charming dances of Hawaii both Auana (modern) and Kahiko (ancient).As a beginner, you will learn the steps first, then the arms and then slowly learn a dance. It is like soft aerobics as you gracefully move to beautiful Hawaiian music. The atmosphere is friendly, warm and inviting.
- Beginning/Intermediate: Wednesdays, 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- Intermediate/Advanced: Fridays, 12:45 to 2:30 p.m.