Skip navigation links

Cable and Phone Customer Service

The City of Carlsbad does not provide or regulate television or phone service. The city can provide residents with information and attempt to resolve a complaint. However, in most cases issues related to phone, internet and cable, the city's ability to resolve an issue is limited. Contact the agencies that regulate these utilities.

Cable and phone service

These utilities are regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission. Please visit the website to file a complaint. For further questions about the process, contact the California Public Utilities Commission at 800-649-7570.

Internet/broadband service

The city does not regulate internet service providers. To register a complaint about this service, visit the Federal Communications Commission website.