Skip navigation links


The City of Carlsbad issues permits for building and development projectsboating and special events. The city does not issue permits for filming.  For more information and to find out when permits are required, visit the pages listed below or call the Planning Department (building and development) or Parks & Recreation Department (special events) for more information.

Building and development permits

Non-development permits